[visionlist] Announcement: Robotics 2021–2022 Travel Awards (CHF 800) — Application Deadline: 30 June 2022
charlene.dong at mdpi.com
Fri Sep 24 05:41:59 -04 2021
We are pleased to announce that the Robotics 2021 Travel Award and the
Robotics 2022 Travel Award have officially merged since most of the
conferences related to the robotics field will be held in 2022.
Additionally, at this particular moment of the COVID-19 pandemic,
participants of virtual conferences are also welcome to apply for the
award. Given all the above, applications are still open, and the new
submission deadline is 30 June 2022.
The applications will be assessed by an evaluation committee consisting
of senior scholars from the Robotics Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an
international conference (physical or virtual) in the fields related to
robotic systems, to be held in 2021 and 2022, where they will deliver a
presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Ph.D. graduate or Ph.D. student (proof required);
– Plans to attend an international conference (physical or virtual) in
2021 and 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information about the conference that the applicant is planning to
attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800
– Letter of recommendation from at least one supervisor.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please apply by clicking the link
(https://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/awards/1057) before 30 June 2022.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of July 2022 and announced on the
Robotics Editorial Office
More information about the visionlist