[visionlist] QEEG and Neurofeedback in-person workshop in Istanbul, Turkey

Mary cognitivium at sciencebeam.com
Fri Sep 24 08:57:47 -04 2021

Dear researchers,

It’s been a tragedy with the COVID-19 pandemic over the past year, and we had lost the opportunity to have meetings with researchers and clinicians. But hopefully the world is getting vaccinated, and we are very interested in meeting you in person as soon as possible.
On behalf of the ScienceBeam company, a designer and manufacturer of electrophysiology products, including QEEG, Neuro-Biofeedback, EEG/ERP, and animal extracellular recording system, this is my pleasure to announce the Grand Opening Ceremony of ScienceBeam’s office in Istanbul, Turkey.
On the occasion of this Grand Opening, ScienceBeam is hosting a 3-day comprehensive workshop on Neurofeedback and QEEG, on October 8-10th, with 50% discount! This workshop, which will be led by ScienceBeam experts in both Neurofeedback and QEEG areas, provides not only a broad and up-to-date exposure to the current state of QEEG and Neurofeedback, but also provides an opportunity to do Neurofeedback treatment as well as QEEG recording and analysis during hands-on sessions. All the attendees who have little or broad experience in QEEG and neurofeedback will find this meeting a comprehensive and engaging workshop that will include essential material to ensure a solid understanding of current QEEG and Neurofeedback concepts.
We are delighted to invite you to join us for this fantastic meeting. This is an opportunity to get together with a group of experts/scientists/clinicians/researchers, as well as having a fancy stay at one of the most beautiful and live cities in the whole world. So, even if you are not in Istanbul, do not miss this extraordinary opportunity and book your flight promptly. We are excited to see you!

Topics to be covered in the QEEG Workshop:
• Basics of EEG signals and brain mapping
• EEG recording using the eWave system
• Introduction to the Neuroguide software
• EEG montages, different databases, asymmetry, coherence, absolute and relative powers
• Drug effects on QEEG and brain
• Introduction to the Event-Related Potentials (ERPs) and the QEEG researches
Topics to be covered in the Neurofeedback Workshop:
• Introduction to the Feedback and brainwaves
• A practical guide to Neurofeedback therapy using the eWave system
• Diagnosis of mental disorders based on changes in the brain waves
• Assessment of treatment protocols, such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, etc.…

For more information regarding the workshop schedule and registration please visit the link below:
https://sciencebeam.com/neurofeedback-and-qeeg-workshop/
Also, please bear in mind that the registration deadline is October 4th. It would be very much appreciated if you kindly share this flyer to the groups and interested researchers, who can be with us in Istanbul, Turkey.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information: workshop at sciencebeam.com

Mary Reae
Human Neuroscience Dept. Manager @ScienceBeam