[visionlist] [journals] Special Issue on the topic “Cognitive Robotics in Social Applications”

Francesco Rea Francesco.Rea at iit.it
Sun Nov 14 11:37:11 -04 2021

Dear colleague,

We hope this email finds you well!

We would like to kindly inform you about a Special Issue on the topic “Cognitive Robotics in Social Applications” of the open access journal “Electronics” (ISSN 2079-9292, IF 2.397), for which we are serving as Guest Editors.

We are writing to inquire whether you would be interested in submitting a contribution to this Special Issue. The deadline for submitting the manuscript is 31 December 2021.

Please, find more details for this call and all the submission information at the following link:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/cognitive_robots

We hope you will contribute to this well-focused Special Issue, and we would be grateful if you could forward this information to friends and colleagues that might be interested in the topic.

Best Regards,

Prof. Dr. Dimitri Ognibene, Dr. Giovanni Pilato, Dr. Francesco Rea
Guest Editors