[visionlist] PhD position in flavor perception

Janina Seubert seubertj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:03:14 -04 2021

Dear visionlist,
the Nutritional Neuroscience Group at the Karolinska Institute (PI: Janina
Seubert) is looking to fill a four year PhD position that investigates
cognitive and affective influences on the perception of food flavor. The
project is part of an ERC starting grant and suits a candidate with a
strong interest in human perception and motivation, a cognitive
neuroscience/psychology or similar background, and strong analytical skills.
I would appreciate if you could alert any potential candidates to this
opening; I am available by email for further inquiries about the position
at janina.seubert at ki.se
Thanks!
Janina

https://kidoktorand.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:447718/type:job/where:4/apply:1