[visionlist] inVisionT 2021 (November 25 and 26)

Pablo Barrionuevo barrionuevopa at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 16 07:49:29 -04 2021

Dear vision community,
We are delighted to invite you to the Third Latin American Workshop on Vision Sciences “inVisionT” (virtual format) on November 25 and 26, 2021. The main objective of this workshop is to generate a space for discussion and exchange of ideas among scientists linked to vision research, both in its basic and applied aspects. On this opportunity, we’ll have as keynote speakers:

Givago Souza, PhD, Universidade Federal do Pará

Joaquin Rapella, PhD, University College London

Manuel Spitschan, PhD, University of Oxford

María Ana Contín, PhD, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba - CONICET

Miguel Eckstein, PhD, University of California - Santa Barbara

Registration is free on:  https://forms.gle/gEcGfroxe75P8ePcA.

For more details please visit https://invisiont.ar.

Pablo Alejandro Barrionuevo(on behalf of the Organizing Committee)