[visionlist] Postdoc vacancy in A-eye (AI, eye, MRI) at CHUV - Lausanne, Switzerland

Benedetta Franceschiello benedetta.franceschiello at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 10:01:57 -04 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Dr. Meritxell Bach Cuadra and I are looking for a postdoctoral researcher
interested in the field of large-scale analysis of eye MRI (MReye) data
with AI.

Please find here attached the call and the link for postulating:
https://recrutement.chuv.ch/vacancy/post-doctoral-position-on-deep-learning-for-eye-mri-aeye-radiology-dpt-260685.html

Informal inquiries are welcome.

Thank you very much,

Kind regards,
--
Benedetta Franceschiello, Ph.D.

Research Scientist
CIBM Center for Biomedical Imaging, EEG CHUV-UNIL Section
LINE, Laboratory for Investigative Neurophysiology
<https://www.unil.ch/line/en/home.html>
Radiology Department, Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV)
and University of Lausanne

Tel: +41 787409774

Rue Centrale 7, CH-1003, Lausanne, Switzerland
https://sites.google.com/view/benedettafranceschiello-phd/

I work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a
response or action outside of your own working hours.