[visionlist] Now Accepting Applications - Fully-Funded PhD Position - UK

Reshanne Reeder reshanne.reeder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:17:47 -04 2021

Hi everyone,

I am now accepting applications for a fully-funded PhD position starting in
Fall 2022, located at Edge Hill University in the UK - no international
fees!

Topics include individual differences in (anomalous) perception, including
illusions and pseudo-/hallucinations. I am also looking to supervise on
topics related to cognition in aphantasia, including working and long-term
memory, sensory sensitivity, emotions, and cognitive strategies.

I especially encourage individuals to apply who have an interest in Open
Science.

Application deadline is 17th January 2022.

Please check out my personal website to learn more about me:
https://www.reshannereeder.com

Please direct informal enquiries to me, Dr Reshanne Reeder, at:
reederr at edgehill.ac.uk

I am happy to discuss potential project ideas prior to submitting an
application.

Details about the position below:
https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=EHGT262-1121

Dr Reshanne Reeder | Senior Lecturer
Department of Psychology | Edge Hill University