[visionlist] 10 years of MDPI Robotics: Join us in the celebration

Charlene Dong charlene.dong at mdpi.com
Wed Dec 15 23:19:55 -04 2021

*10 years of MDPI Robotics: Join us in the celebration!*

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you safe and well!

2021 marks the 10th anniversary of /Robotics/. This is an important
milestone for /Robotics/ and a great opportunity to celebrate our
history of achievements, highlight our capabilities, and forge our path
into the future.

Here (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/anniversary) is the
anniversary page, interviews with the chief editors, etc. The goal of
this campaign is to stimulate dialogue with you and with our scientific
community, sharing our vision for Open Access publishing with the wider
world.

*Celebration Activities* including:

  Robotics 2021–2022 Travel Awards
  Robotics 2021–2022 Best Video Abstract Award

*Anniversary Special Issues*:
  Robotics: 10th Anniversary Feature Papers
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/special_issues/SI_fearure_paper

  10th Anniversary of Robotics—Feature Papers in Intelligent Robots and
Mechatronics
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/special_issues/FP_intelligent_mechatronics

At the end of 2021, we look forward to joining you in celebrating this
exciting journal milestone!

Best regards,

Charlene Dong
Managing Editor
Email: charlene.dong at mdpi.com
Robotics (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/robotics/)
--
MDPI Branch Office, Beijing Robotics Editorial Office
E-Mail: robotics at mdpi.com

MDPI
St. Alban-Anlage 66 4052 Basel, Switzerland
http://www.mdpi.com/

The 2020 CiteScores of Robotics is released and it increased to 3.5
(Ranking Q2 in Control and Optimization category).