[visionlist] [Jobs] A fully-funded 40 month PhD scholarship

Michał Kuniecki michal.kuniecki at uj.edu.pl
Thu Dec 16 11:25:05 -04 2021

We have one position available at our lab (http://eapl.psychologia.uj.edu.pl) for a PhD candidate/Research assistant for 40 months. The position is offered within the scope of the project titled: "Is it fake? How meaning, attention, and emotions shape perceived authenticity of photojournalistic photographs." funded by the Polish National Science Center. The deadline for applications is January 31, 2022.

Please find a short description of the project here: http://eapl.psychologia.uj.edu.pl/projects/7/

In essence, we seek a PhD candidate, with good programming skills but also interested in social issues tackled by the project. the detailed description of the position can be downloaded from here (PDF): https://psychologia.uj.edu.pl/documents/110813215/148847010/fejk+eng/930144b2-c5a3-46db-8060-ebfece30fe1d

I case you have any questions mail me directly (michal.kuniecki at uj.edu.pl)

Best regards

Michal Kuniecki PhD
Head of the CogNeS project