[visionlist] Fwd: PhD position in haptic and multisensory time perception, Giessen, Germany

Knut Drewing knut.drewing at psychol.uni-giessen.de
Tue Dec 21 03:40:40 -04 2021

The research group for haptic and multisensory perception, Giessen, has
one open PhD position (3 years) in the field of human haptic and
multisensory time perception.

The full call and the online application form can be found here:

https://www.uni-giessen.de/karriere/stellenangebote/ausschreibungen/wissenschaftliche-mitarbeiter/666-06-e

The position is part of the externally funded project A5 in the DFG
Collaborative Research Center 153.3 "Cardinal Mechanisms of Perception:
Prediction, Evaluation, Categorization" (www.sfb-perception.de). The
project is headed by Prof. Dr. Knut Drewing and investigates the role of
prior information and predictive signals in active touch in perception
and in the control of exploratory movements. We offer a cooperative,
highly motivated environment and excellent conditions for further
scientific qualification. Giessen brings together leading experts in the
field of perception research. Our working group has outstanding research
resources at hand, visibility within the international community and
close networking with partners worldwide.

Application deadline is January 9th, 2022.

Prof. Dr. Knut Drewing (apl.)
Experimental Psychology "HapLab"
Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Otto-Behaghel-Str. 10F