[visionlist] Reminder - Optica Color Technical Group Webinar - Sky Optics: Colors and Spectra of Clear Daytime and Twilight Skies - 13 January 2022 - 14:00 EST

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Thu Jan 6 15:58:15 -04 2022

Dear members of the color and vision communities!

Happy 2022!
Hope everyone is staying safe. As we start another year I would like to remind about the first Optica Color Technical Group webinar of 2022 that is going to be on January 13th 2022 at 14:00 -15:00  EST.

This webinar entitled "Sky Optics: Color and Spectra of Clear Daytime and Twilight Skies" will discuss atmospheric light scattering and the use of spectral remote sensing to perform data analysis and interpret sky optics and meteorological phenomena.

You can get more information and register at:

https://osa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_onvsIKthTqG6QUn8PTBxlA <https://osa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_onvsIKthTqG6QUn8PTBxlA>

-Francisco