[visionlist] Color Imaging Scientist Position at Apple Inc. in San Diego, CA
fimai at apple.com
Fri Jan 14 02:45:54 -04 2022
The display visual experience team is looking for a color imaging scientist to own the development of new solutions and technologies for future Apple products, from early inception to productization.
This position will focus on improving display front-of-screen performance including iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, AppleTV and more.
The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation in the interdisciplinary areas of computer science, color science, image processing, and vision science.
- Strong understanding of image science, color science, image processing, and computer vision
- Proven track record in algorithm development for imaging systems
- Knowledge of metrology, perceptual modeling, data science, and machine learning
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Python, or similar simulation and modeling tools
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with multi-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer science, color science, image science, EE or equivalent
- Develop next generation display calibration and signal processing algorithms using light sensing and imaging devices to enable outstanding visual quality
- Explore the application of computational display through modeling, simulations, psychophysical experiments, machine learning, and prototypes
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams and provide strong leadership and expertise for supporting and initiating projects
- Be able to contribute to and lead technology development and productization
If interested please submit your resume at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist