[visionlist] Music and Eye-Tracking: Submission deadline Feb 11 approaching

Lange, Elke B. elke.lange at ae.mpg.de
Tue Feb 1 12:38:26 -04 2022

Dear colleagues,

We would like to kindly remind you on the submission deadline *FEBRUARY 11* for our second Conference on Music and Eye-Tracking, which will be held in-person and online July 7 & 8 at the Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics in Frankfurt a.M., Germany.

We invite researchers at the intersection of music research, neuroscience, and psychology, with the interest of using eye-tracking (measuring saccadic, pupil, or blinking activity) to yield insights about music processing, performance, and engagement. Research on basic auditory research, visual-auditory interactions and applying eye-tracking in combination with other methods (e.g., motion tracking, EEG, etc.) is also very welcome.

For more information please visit www.ae.mpg.de/musicET<http://www.ae.mpg.de/musicET>

Submissions can be done via indico: https://indico.aesthetics.mpg.de/event/2/

We are looking forward to welcome you in Frankfurt!

Best,
Elke B. Lange & Lauren K. Fink
Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics