[visionlist] crowd-sourcing COSYNE post-review score sheet

PERRINET Laurent laurent.perrinet at univ-amu.fr
Fri Feb 4 04:19:25 -04 2022

Dear community

COSYNE is a great conference which plays a pivotal role in our field. Raw numbers we were given are

* 881 submitted abstracts
* 215 independent reviewers
* 2639 reviews

If you have submitted an abstract (or several) you have recently received your scores.

I am not affiliated to COSYNE - yet I would like to contribute in some way and would like to ask one minute of your time to report the raw scores from your reviewers:

https://forms.gle/p7eG1p6dJAkr4Cyg7

(Do one form per abstract.)

For this crowd-sourcing effort to have a most positive impact, I will share the results and summarize in a few lines them in one week time (11/02). The more numerous your feedbacks, the higher the precision of results!

Thanks in advance for your action,
Laurent

PS: if any similar initiative already exists, I'll be more than willing to receive feedback

--
Laurent Perrinet - INT (UMR 7289) AMU/CNRS
https://laurentperrinet.github.io/