[visionlist] crowd-sourcing COSYNE post-review score sheet

PERRINET Laurent laurent.perrinet at univ-amu.fr
Fri Feb 11 10:11:10 -04 2022

Dear community,

As of today, I have received N = 82 answers from the google form<https://forms.gle/hjzWVemM4Jy9cBbZ9> (out of them, 79 are valid) out of the 881 submitted abstracts. In short, the total score is simply the linear sum of the scores relatively weighted by the confidence levels (as stated in the email we received from the chairs) and the threshold is close to 6.05 this year:

[2022-02-11_COSYNE-razor]<https://github.com/laurentperrinet/2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet/blob/main/2022-02-11_COSYNE-razor.png>

More details in the notebook<https://github.com/laurentperrinet/2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet/blob/main/2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet.ipynb> (or directly in this post<https://laurentperrinet.github.io/sciblog/posts/2022-02-11-cosyne-reviewer-feedback.html>) which can also be forked here<https://github.com/laurentperrinet/2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet> and interactively modified on binder<https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/laurentperrinet/2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet/main?labpath=2022-02-11_COSYNE-scoresheet.ipynb>.

cheers,

Laurent

--
Laurent Perrinet - INT (UMR 7289) AMU/CNRS
https://laurentperrinet.github.io/