[visionlist] [Research hub] Invitation to a new public Slack group

Kaan Akşit kunguz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:45:31 -04 2022

Dear all,

We started a public Slack group <https://complightlab.com/research_hub/> dedicated to scientists researching computer graphics, human visual perception, computational photography and computational displays. We aim to build a single hub for everyone and provide all members with a gateway to:

  * meet others in the field,
  * find collaborators worldwide,
  * introduce open-source tools for research,
  * announce and plan events in major conferences (e.g., SIGGRAPH, CVPR, IEEE VR, SPIE PW),
  * advertise opportunities for others (e.g., internships, jobs, initiatives, grants),
  * promote their most recent research,
  * find subjects for their experiments,

But most of all, the primary goal is to stay connected to sustain a healthy research field. To join our Slack channel and contribute to future conversations, please use the provided below link:

https://join.slack.com/t/slack-u0p8663/shared_invite/zt-12wcv87tz-_92yVoTgl9aKlrDanK8NMg

Please do not hesitate to share the invitation link with other people in your field.

Best regards,
Kaan Akşit
Associate Professor | University College London
https://kaanaksit.com | https://complightlab.com