[visionlist] TEX2022: Bringing together Predictive Processes and Statistical Learning

Yamil Vidal hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:17:02 -04 2022

Dear all,

The registration for “TEX2022: Bringing together Predictive Processes and
Statistical Learning” is now open.

After our online meeting last year, this summer we want to welcome you for an
in-person meeting in Trieste, Italy. The event will consist of morning lectures
by the invited speakers and talks/posters by the attendees. There will also
be plenty of time for social activities and informal discussions. While all
presentations will be delivered in person, it will also be possible to
attend online.

You can find more information at the event’s website:

*https://indico.sissa.it/e/TEX2022* <https://indico.sissa.it/e/TEX2022>

If you are active on Twitter, please consider retweeting the event’s
announcement:

*https://twitter.com/CrepaldiLab/status/1512412553942601740*
<https://twitter.com/CrepaldiLab/status/1512412553942601740>

Attached you can find the event’s flyer.

We look forward to welcoming you to Trieste this summer!
With best regards,

Yamil Vidal and Davide Crepaldi

Dr. Yamil Vidal
Predictive Brain Lab
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging - Donders Institute
Nijmegen
the Netherlands