[visionlist] OPTICA Color Technical group Coffee Break - Friday April 22 2022 - 12:30 - 13:30 PDT / 15:30 - 16:30 EDT / 20:30 - 21:30 UK

Francisco Imai fimai at apple.com
Thu Apr 21 20:08:05 -04 2022

To the Color and Vision Communities,
Giving  continuity to the series we started in 2020, the OPTICA Color Technical Group in the OPTICA Vision and Color Division would like to invite color and vision scientists worldwide to join us for our roughly bi-weekly vision science virtual coffee break on Friday, April 22 2022

The coffee break will take place on the Wonder platform.

Please make sure you have Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed on your computer (no mobile device supported) to access Wonder!

Date and Time: Friday, April 22 2022, 12:30 Pacific - 15:30 Eastern - 20:30 UK

Please copy this wonder Link to Chrome or Edge browser

https://www.wonder.me/r?id=58be9965-6ba3-4154-a40b-4fd15e6705d6 <https://www.wonder.me/r?id=>

Note: If Wonder asks, the meeting password is the last name (all lowercase) of a certain 19th century German (psycho)physicist who wrote Elemente der Psychophysik. If you don’t know who it is, drop me an email to ask for it (no judgment), or to confirm.