[visionlist] Conference announcement

Talke Blaser tblaser at uni-bremen.de
Fri Apr 22 06:34:46 -04 2022

Dear doctoral students in the section General Psychology, dear
visionlist members,

this year's doctoral students' workshop “A-Dok” will take place from
8-10 July 2022 at the University of Bremen. We would like to welcome
doctoral students in General Psychology to join us at an interesting,
interactive and enjoyable conference. The A-Dok will start with a
pre-workshop by Dr. Heinrich Liesefeld and Prof. Dr. Markus Janczyk on
cognitive modelling. We were also able to invite Prof. Dr. Wilfried
Kunde, Prof. Dr. Barbara Kaup and Prof. Dr. Christina Bermeitinger as
keynote speakers. They will give exciting talks on the topics "Fun(ding)
in Science", "Embodied Cognition" and "Olfaction". Furthermore, your own
contributions in the form of talks and posters are most welcome.

Please find the invitation, future program and information on your
application here:
https://www.uni-bremen.de/forschungsmethoden-und-kognitive-psychologie/events/11-doktorandinnenworkshop-allgemeine-psychologie-a-dok

The deadline for applications (including participation without own
contribution) ends on May 1, 2022.

Please forward this e-mail to interested colleagues.

We are looking forward to your applications and to a successful workshop!

With best regards,
Your organizing team

Lea Eichfelder, Ludwig Danwitz, Talke Blaser, Valentin Koob, Ann-Katrin
Hosch & Vedant Biren Shah