[visionlist] [cvnet] Abbreviations

William K. Stell wstell at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 28 16:53:28 -04 2022

Slipping in "et alia", ad hoc?
I like that. 😉
Bill

--

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you will

 help them become what they are capable of becoming.”

      - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

--

William K. Stell, PhD, MD

Professor Emeritus, Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy

Member, Lions Sight Centre and Hotchkiss Brain Institute (HBI)

Associate Member, Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute (ACHRI)

University of Calgary - Cumming School of Medicine

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(Current address): 128 Waldron Avenue, Okotoks, Alberta, Canada, T1S 1C8

(Current tel) :  +1-403-938-9339 [afternoon and evenings only; residential land-line, no texting or voice messages]

http://www.ucalgary.ca/research4kids/members/stell_full

The views and opinions expressed above are the personal property of the writer and are not to be shared by the addressee without permission. They are also not necessarily those of University of Calgary, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.