[visionlist] Postdoctoral openings in AI-enabled next generation systems and applications
jacobcha at njit.edu
Mon May 2 14:22:19 -05 2022
Postdoctoral openings are available in the Laboratory for AI-enabled
Virtual and Augmented Reality Communications and Networked Systems at NJIT.
The recruited applicants will work on cutting edge research in the areas of
mobile VR/AR systems, optical and millimeter wave mobile wireless
networking, domain-aware fast real-time reinforcement learning (RL) and
deep RL for communication systems and applications, and
multi-connectivity-enabled scalable 360-degree video streaming. The
openings are sponsored by external federal and industry funding, and
provide ample opportunities for collaboration and career advancement.
Skills required from the applicants:
- Strong background in one or multiple of the areas of interest noted above
- Very good publication record in top academic conferences and journals
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Interest in mentoring graduate students
- Very good organization and communication skills
To apply, please send a CV, research statement, and list of three
references. You can include 2-3 representative publications.
Thank you and best regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist