[visionlist] Apple is Hiring Vision Scientists!

Andrew Watson awatson3 at apple.com
Sat May 7 20:41:04 -04 2022

The Apple Vision Science Team will be participating in the “Connect with Industry” event at VSS on Saturday, May 14 12:45-2:15pm.  Come meet with us and hear about exciting opportunities in our team. If you are unable to attend the event, but consider yourself a serious candidate and would like to meet, feel free to email me with a resume and contact details. Please use the email subject line “Apple Vision Scientist Job.”

See you there!

Beau

Andrew Watson
Chief Vision Scientist