[visionlist] [cvnet] William (Bill) Russell Levick, 1931 - 2022

Robert P. O'Shea robertposhea.uni.leipzig at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:08:52 -04 2022

Dear Rowland,

Thank you also for your appreciation of BIll's work. For those interested
in Bill's biography, here is one from ANU:
https://jcsmr.anu.edu.au/about/honour-roll/professor-william-levick

Cheers,
Robert.

Robert P. O’Shea
Honorary Professor of History of Psychology, Wilhelm Wundt Institute for
Psychology, Leipzig University
e-mail: robertposhea.uni.leipzig at gmail.com
Web: https://sites.google.com/site/oshearobertp/
Blog: http://robertposhea.blogspot.com.au/
Pronouns: he/him/his

The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee only and may not
be sent to a third party without my written permission.