[visionlist] A YouTube playlist of 15 short videos for "A quick introduction to what is known about biological vision experimentally"

Li Zhaoping li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri May 27 15:31:05 -04 2022

Dear colleagues,

I have made this playlist "A quick introduction to what is known about
biological vision experimentally" of 15 short video clips,
each about 10 minutes long, see
http://lizhaoping.org/zhaoping/QuickIntro_BiologicalVision_Playlist.html
<https://t.co/Tfpa7epGAE>

this is part of my effort for teaching materials for "Understanding
vision: theory, models, and data"
<http://www.lizhaoping.org/zhaoping/VideoLectures_ForBook.html>.

Feedback most welcome, thank you!

best

Li Zhaoping

--
Li Zhaoping, Ph.D.
Prof. of Cognitive Science, University of Tuebingen