[visionlist] Live ELLIS/AIDA e-Lecture by Assoc. Prof. Negar Kiyavash: "Causal Inference in Complex Networks", 11 July 2022 17:00-18:00 CEST

Ioanna Koroni ioannakoroni at csd.auth.gr
Mon Jul 11 02:04:49 -04 2022

Dear AI scientist/engineer/student/enthusiast,

Assoc. Prof. Negar Kiyavash (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
USA), a prominent AI researcher internationally, will deliver the e-lecture:

'Causal Inference in Complex Networks', on Monday 11th July 2022 17:00-18:00
CEST (8:00-9:00 am PST), (12:00 am-1:00am CST),

see details in:  <http://www.i-aida.org/ai-lectures/>
http://www.i-aida.org/ai-lectures/

You can join for free using the zoom link:
https://authgr.zoom.us/j/96116246838 & Passcode: 148148

Attendance is free.

This is the closing keynote lecture for the ELLIS PhD and Postdoc Summit.

The  <http://www.i-aida.org/> International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA), a
joint initiative of the European R&D projects  <https://ai4media.eu/>
AI4Media, ELISE <https://www.elise-ai.eu/> , Humane AI Net
<https://www.humane-ai.eu/> , TAILOR <https://tailor-network.eu/> , VISION
<https://www.vision4ai.eu/> , currently in the process of formation,

is very pleased to offer you top quality scientific lectures on several
current hot AI topics.

Lectures will be offered alternatingly by:

Top highly-cited senior AI scientists internationally or

Young AI scientists with promise of excellence (AI sprint lectures)

This is the last lecture from a series of successful lectures by AIDA and
the next round of lectures will start in September 2022.

These lectures are disseminated through multiple channels and email lists
(we apologize if you received it through various channels).

If you want to stay informed on future lectures, you can register in the
email lists AIDA email list <https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/aida>  and
<https://lists.auth.gr/sympa/info/cvml> CVML email list.

Best regards

Profs. M. Chetouani, P. Flach, B. O'Sullivan, I. Pitas, N. Sebe, J.
Stefanowski