[visionlist] AI4Space Workshop @ ECCV 2022 (Extended deadline)
tat-jun.chin at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 02:15:57 -04 2022
Call for Papers:
We solicit papers for AI4Space. Papers will be reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of ECCV Workshops. Authors of accepted papers will also be invited to present at the workshop (in hybrid mode) on 23 Oct 2022, in conjunction with ECCV 2022, Tel-Aviv.
The general emphasis of AI4Space is vision and learning algorithms in off-Earth environments, including in the orbital region, surface and underground environments on other planetary bodies (e.g., the moon, Mars and asteroids), interplanetary space and solar system, and distant galaxies. Target application areas include autonomous spacecraft, space robotics, space traffic management, astronomy, astrobiology and cosmology. Emphasis is also placed on novel sensors and processing hardware for vision and learning in space, mitigating the challenges of the space environment towards vision and learning (e.g., solar radiation, extreme temperatures), and solving practical difficulties in vision and learning for space (e.g., lack of training data, unknown or partially known characteristics of operating environments).
A specific list of topics is as follows:
- Visual navigation for spacecraft operations
- Vision and learning for space robotics
- GPS-denied positioning on the moon and Mars
- Space debris monitoring and mitigation
- Vision and learning for astronomy, astrobiology and cosmology
- Novel sensors for space applications
- Processing hardware for vision and learning in space
- Mitigating challenges of the space environment to vision and learning
- Datasets, transfer learning and domain gap for space problems
11:59pm 22 July 2022 (extended deadline)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist