[visionlist] [Jobs] PhD position in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
fabio.poiesi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 02:16:05 -04 2022
A PhD position is available in Fondazione Bruno Kessler (
https://www.fbk.eu/en/) and University of Trento (https://www.unitn.it/) on
Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
*Deadline*: 23rd August 2022.
*Title*: Digital Twins for Sustainable and Smart Cities
*Description*: Main duties of the intended Ph.D. activity include (but are
- maturing a comprehensive knowledge of currently existing stateofthe-art
approaches adopted for implementing the different
components of DT solutions, with particular focus to those
targeting urban environments;
- implementing novel approaches for photorealistic 3D
reconstruction from multi-source data leveraging recent
advances in the field;
- developing VR/AR applications supporting an immersive and
functional interaction with the modelled/physical environment
and enabling a simple and fast exploitation of all information
accessible from the UDT database;
- developing effective solutions for querying the different
information layers populating the UDT;
- integrating different predictive models enabling the simulation of
*Link to the call*: https://www.unitn.it/en/phd-nrrp-calls
Contact me for more details.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist