[visionlist] Vision science job openings at Magic Leap, Inc.

Jacob Duijnhouwer jduijnhouwer at magicleap.com
Tue Aug 16 10:42:43 -04 2022

The Quantified Experience (QX) team at Magic Leap is seeking researchers
with a PhD in human vision science. The position involves investigating the
perceptual consequences of technical trade-offs in augmented reality and
providing direction for technical innovations. Candidates must have a good
understanding of human vision science, psychophysics, and research methods
for measuring subjective visual experiences.

Magic Leap's vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to
deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformation—an augmented reality
platform of great utility and simplicity. Achieving our goals requires
passion and dedication. That’s why we’re committed to building and
empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people and fostering an
inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, and user
centricity.

The QX team provides subject matter expertise on a variety of topics
related to human vision ranging from the physiology of the visual system to
visual perception. It informs leadership and other teams on perceptual best
practices and works closely with Systems, Optical Engineering, Health Care,
Human Factors, UX/UI and other teams. We are looking for candidates who are
creative, energetic team players who excel in a fast-paced, hands-on
environment.

Find more details about these positions, and apply, using the links below.
Three of these jobs are in Florida, the other in Switzerland. Feel free to
email me directly with informal inquiries.

Plantation, Florida:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/4483051
https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/4206377
https://boards.greenhouse.io/magicleapinc/jobs/4483049