[visionlist] brightness change detection puzzle

Anshul Jain anshuljjain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:07:19 -04 2022

Hi Arun,

This might be a something you have already looked at but is your monitor gamma corrected for nonlinearity? The same change in input for darker background results in a smaller change in brightness than for brighter background (See below), which might explain better detection at higher brightness.

Regards,
Anshul

Sent from my iPhone