[visionlist] Looking for recommendations for eye trackers.

Andrew Herbert amhgss at rit.edu
Thu Sep 8 10:32:29 -04 2022

Hi
We just got an SR Research EyeLink 1000 for our department.
The sampling rate and lifetime support swayed us compared to other options.
Tobii systems are popular, probably easier to use, but don’t have the sampling rate, and they require buying support after an initial period.

The EyeLink is pretty easy to set up and get working. I have a student doing the work of actually collecting and visualizing data.

Andy

--
Andrew M. Herbert, Ph.D.
Professor,