[visionlist] Call for Participation: Workshop on Fine Grained Activity Detection and OpenFAD22 Evaluation (Jan 2023)

Godil, Afzal A. (Fed) afzal.godil at nist.gov
Wed Sep 14 10:08:11 -04 2022

Call for Participation: Workshop on Fine Grained Activity Detection and OpenFAD22 Evaluation (Jan 2023)

The First Workshop on Fine-grained Activity Detection <https://openfad.nist.gov/workshop/fgad23> will be held at WACV'23<https://wacv2023.thecvf.com/home>, January 3 or 7, 2023. The workshop will focus on fine grained activity detection in hand-held video.  OpenFAD22 evaluation tasks in these dataset<https://visym.github.io/cap/> include activity classification, activity and object detection and localization, action prediction, episodic memory for object instance retrieval, object interactions with hands/tools/people, speaker prediction and scene diarization in long duration videos.

We will have three invited keynote talks from experts in the field. We will also have two talks from the top performers on the Open Fine-grained Activity Detection (OpenFAD)<https://openfad.nist.gov/#pills-overview> Activity Classification challenge that uses the Consented Activities of People (CAP)<https://visym.github.io/cap> dataset. We will select paper submissions to be published in the WACV’23 proceedings after a double-blind review on topics related to activity classification and detection. The workshop will provide a platform for researchers to share research experiences and foster collaboration.

Organizers:  Jeffrey Byrne, Jonathan Fiscus, Yooyoung Lee, Yogesh Rawat, Hilde Kuehne, Mubarak Shah, Alex Hauptmann, Rama Chellappa

Workshop on Fine Grained Activity Detection Website: https://openfad.nist.gov/workshop/fgad23
OpenFAD22 Evaluation Website: https://openfad.nist.gov/

Contact
If you have any question, please email to the OpenFAD team: fad-te at list.nist.gov