[visionlist] Reminder: OPAM 2022 Travel Award Nominations Due Oct.1 2022

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:19:28 -04 2022

******************************** OPAM 2022 ********************************

30th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 17, 2022 in Boston, MA

OPAM 2022 Travel Award nomination is open until October 1st, 2022. Nominate
an OPAM presenter for a Travel Award before the deadline! Nomination forms
are now available on our website.

Only OPAM presenters are eligible to be nominated for a travel award. In
order to be considered for an award, your current advisor or a senior
scientist you know well will need to nominate you by October 1.

OPAM abstract submissions have closed for this year. Conference
registration will open later in the year. We are currently planning OPAM
2022 as an in-person event. We will follow the Psychonomic Society’s lead
on this matter and will provide updates in the coming months. For timely
updates, please join the OPAM Group on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603991869879972/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/OPAMconference>!

OPAM runs solely on the support of generous sponsors. Sponsorship rates
begin at $225, which includes advertising space in the OPAM program,
website, and emails, and spotlight exposure during the conference. To learn
more about becoming a sponsor for OPAM 2022, please visit our website
<http://www.opam.net/?page_id=554> or e-mail us at opam.info at gmail.com. We
appreciate your support!

We look forward to seeing you at OPAM this year!

The 2022 OPAM organizers

Xiaoli Zhang, Doug Addleman, Chenxiao Guan, & Cristina Ceja

*OPAM 2022 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Carlisle Attention and Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home?authuser=0

Queen’s Visual Cognition Lab, Queen’s University - https://qvcl.ca/

Cognitive Neuroscience Program, George Washington University -
https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/