[visionlist] Two Postdoc Positions in Vision for Autonomous Driving (3 years), University of Amsterdam

Shaodi YOU youshaodi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:09:19 -04 2022

Dear manager

Could you please help me by posting these jobs.

Kind regards

Shaodi

Title: Two Postdoc Positions in Vision for Autonomous Driving (3 years),
University of Amsterdam

Descriptions:

Position 1: Postdoc Position in Computer Vision for Pedestrian Intention
Estimation (3 years): This project aims to develop a systematic solution
for predicting pedestrians’ intention in typical driving scenes. More
specifically, we take the perspective of an autonomous driving car and
intent to predict the intention of the pedestrians in the scene.
Especially, we focus on those intentions which are essential for safety.
Details and how to apply can be found on the university job post
<https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Postdoc-Position-in-Computer-Vision-for-Pedestrian-Intention-Estimation-%283-years%29/754929002/>
.

https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Postdoc-Position-in-Computer-Vision-for-Pedestrian-Intention-Estimation-%283-years%29/754929002/

Position 2: Postdoc Position in Visual AutoML for Autonomous Driving (3
years): This project aims to develop a full state-of-the-art autoML
architecture that is particularly adapted to perception for autonomous
driving. In detail, the system contains 1. Automatic collect and label new
data for network training. 2. Automatic configuration of the network
structure. 3. Automatic multi-tasking. Details and how to apply can be
found on the university job post
<https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Postdoc-Position-in-Visual-AutoML-for-Autonomous-Driving-%283-years%29/754930402/>
.
https://vacatures.uva.nl/UvA/job/Postdoc-Position-in-Visual-AutoML-for-Autonomous-Driving-%283-years%29/754930402/