[visionlist] "Cybervision: Investigating Vision and Visual Cognition through Web-Based Studies" extended until 3rd March 2023

SMITH, DAN T. daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 04:13:12 -04 2022

Dear colleagues
Following several requests I'm pleased to say MDPI Vison have agreed to extend the deadline of  our SI "Cybervision: Investigating Vision and Visual Cognition through Web-Based Studies" until 3rd March 2023
The idea of the Special Issue is to bring together web-based studies of vision and visual cognition to better understand how vision scientist have adapted to online experimentation, and what successes (and failures!) there have been in translating research from the lab to the virtual world. We are keen to attract high quality experimental work online work forms a key part of the methodology and review papers. MDPI have agreed to a number of APC waivers for these submissions. For more information on the issue, please visit the Special Issue website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/special_issues/cybervision.
Papers may be submitted from now until 3rd March 2023 as papers will be published on an ongoing basis. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (lemon.chen at mdpi.com<mailto:lemon.chen at mdpi.com>). For more information, please visit our Instructions for Authors: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/vision/instructions. MDPI Vision has an IF of 1.85 and it's CiteScore has recently increased to 2.1 so is a great venue for showcasing this research.
I'm happy to discuss any prospective submissions: daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk<mailto:daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk>

Kind regards
Dan Smith
Prof. Daniel T. Smith CPsychol
L73, Department of Psychology
Durham University
DH1 3LE
(00)44 1913340436
@AttentionLab

My feedback and consultation hour is 9am -10am on Thursdays
http://motorbiasproject.com/