[visionlist] multiple job position at Sano center for computational medicine

Brain and More Lab brainandmorelab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:13:59 -04 2022

Multiple job positions!!!! We are hiring! Do you want to join a vibing
research group focused on neuroimaging in Krakow? And the possibility of
spinning-off your own startup? With cutting-edge ideas, working environment
with plants and dogs, pizza and scientific outreach? Here is a video of our
last summer school https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCatsTUaW9M We are
looking for
1. machine learning software developer (applied to neuroimaging and VR/AR):
https://sano.science/job-offers/scientific-developer-in-machine-learning-applied-to-neuroimaging-and-vr-ar/
2. PhD student in machine learning for either neuroimaging or complex
networks:
https://sano.science/job-offers/phd-student-position-in-neuroimaging/ 3.
Postdoc on machine learning for either neuroimaging or complex networks:
https://sano.science/job-offers/postdoctoral-fellowship-in-neuroimaging/