[visionlist] Symposium on "New Directions in Emotion Research" January 20th 2022

Isabelle Mareschal i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 06:30:13 -04 2022

Apologies for cross posting

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce a one day Symposium hosted at Queen Mary University of London on Friday January 20th, 2022.

The aim of the Symposium is to bring together researchers to share ideas and discuss challenges in Emotion Research and ways to address these moving forward. The symposium is funded by the MRC and free to attend, but we ask you to register as space may be limited.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/new-developments-in-emotion-research-tickets-460162657897

The speakers confirmed for the day are:

Roberto Caldara, University of Fribourg

Antoine Coutrot, University of Lyon

Nicola Binetti, SISSA

Lauri Nummenmaa, University of Turku

Bridget Waller, Nottingham Trent University

Julia Michalek, Queen Mary University

Maria Gendron, Yale University

Connor Keating, University of Birmingham

Further details will follow shortly.

Kind regards,

Isabelle Mareschal, Essi Viding & Darren Cosker

Isabelle Mareschal
Professor in Visual Cognition
Head of Psychology Department
Queen Mary University of London