[visionlist] [Jobs] PhD and postdoc positions in AI and computational neuroscience

Mengmi Zhang a0091624 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 23:10:32 -04 2022

Hi everyone,

I will be taking a joint appointment as a tenure-track assistant professor
in Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, starting in August
2023. I have also recently been awarded NRF Fellowship 2023 (link:
https://www.nrf.gov.sg/funding-grants/nrf-fellowship).

Our Deep NeuroCognition Lab in NTU and A*STAR, Singapore is currently
recruiting multiple PhD students and postdocs. Research experiences in
neuroscience, cognitive science, and AI are preferred.

Students and staff members will receive competitive monthly
salaries/scholarships and other benefits (e.g. medical insurance, annual
leave, sick leave).

Join us:   https://a0091624.wixsite.com/deepneurocognition-1/join-us

If you are interested in applying,
send your CV + research statement to Mengmi Zhang (a0091624 at gmail.com).

--
Best,

Mengmi
Assistant professor and PI of Deep NeuroCognition Lab
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
CFAR and I2R @ Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Lab website: https://a0091624.wixsite.com/deepneurocognition-1