[visionlist] contribute to Eyes4ICU workshop @ETRA

Anke Huckauf anke.huckauf at uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 23 09:56:46 -04 2023

Dear Colleagues,

the Doctoral Network Eyes for Interaction, Communication, and
Understanding (Eyes4ICU) funded by the European Commission under Horizon
Europe is organizing a Workshop at this years ETRA conference. We
appreciate contributions showcasing novel works which may include
completed systems and/or studies, preliminary results of piloting
studies or early iterations of design. We welcome submissions from any
field using eye tracking for interaction.

To contribute, please submit an extended abstract of maximum of three
pages excluding references until Feb 26. Further details are given here:
https://www.eyes4icu.eu/events/eyes4icu-workshop-at-etra-2023/

Looking forward to meeting you at ETRA 2023 in Tübingen!

On behalf of the organizers,

Anke Huckauf

--
Anke Huckauf
Prof. Dr.

Chair of General Psychology
Dean of Faculty of Engineering, Computer science, and Psychology
Ulm University

Albert-Einstein-Allee 47
D-89069 Ulm

Phone: +49-731-5031150