[visionlist] T&R position at Queen Mary University of London

Isabelle Mareschal i.mareschal at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 06:17:12 -04 2023

Dear all,

I would appreciate if you could please circulate this advert for 1 permanent teaching and research position at Queen Mary University of London. We are a growing department and looking for a lecturer to join us and complement the research in our department. We are open to all areas of psychology though we are particularly interested in researchers with expertise in cognitive psychology / cognitive neuroscience using EEG or eye tracking.

Details of the call can be found below.
Many thanks,
Isabelle

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CYK878/lecturer-in-psychology-teaching-and-research