[visionlist] Salzburg Mind-Brain Annual Meeting (SAMBA), July 13-14, 2023 - Register NOW!

Patrick Reisinger patrick.reisinger at stud.sbg.ac.at
Wed Mar 29 09:17:11 -04 2023

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that the Salzburg Mind-Brain Annual Meeting
(SAMBA) 2023 is taking place from 13th to 14th of July 2023 at the
University of Salzburg, Austria! The mission of SAMBA is to attract the
most exciting researchers in the domain of Cognitive Neuroscience and
related fields.

Our program includes the following great speakers:

     • James Bonaiuto (CNRS)
     • Roland Fleming (Giessen University)
     • Stephanie Forkel (Radboud University)
     • Rosanne Rademaker (Ernst Strüngmann Institute / Max Planck Society)
     • Katharina Schmack (Francis Crick Institute & University College
London)
     • Bryan Strange (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
     • Markus Ullsperger (University of Magdeburg)
     • Isabella Wagner (University of Vienna)
     • Maria Wimber (University of Glasgow)
     • Valentin Wyart (Ecole Normale Supérieure)

We are also hosting a 2-day introductory workshop to MNE-Python before
SAMBA 2023, held by Clemens Brunner and Richard Höchenberger. The
workshop is targeted at beginners with little or no experience.

Register NOW: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at

Abstract and registration deadline is on the on the 31st of May. Any
questions? Write an email to samba at plus.ac.at.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the city of Mozart!

All the best,
SAMBA 2023 organization team