[visionlist] OPAM Welcomes New Organizers for 2023

OPAM Conference opam.info at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:10:31 -04 2023

******************************** OPAM 2023 ********************************

31th Annual Workshop on Object Perception, Attention, and Memory

http://www.opam.net/

November 16, 2023 in San Francisco, California, USA

The Object Perception, Attention, and Memory (OPAM) conference would like
to welcome three new organizers this year: Han Zhang, Karolina Krzys, and
Ryan O'Donnell. They will be joining Chenxiao Guan to lead OPAM 2023 this
coming November!

During the deadline extension, we got a lot of nominations for very strong
candidates in different early career stages and it was a very difficult
selection process. Preference was given to early-career researchers without
faculty positions at the time of appointment, particularly postdoctoral
researchers. This by no means disqualifies any of the other applicants, and
we strongly encourage them to apply in future years.

We really appreciate the support from the OPAM community, and we would like
to again thank Doug Addleman, Cristina Ceja, and Xiaoli Zhang for their
exceptional service to the OPAM community.

And one last thank you to our generous OPAM 2022 sponsors!

Please stay tuned to our website, listserv, Twitter, and Facebook page for
announcements and upcoming opportunities to present, participate, and
sponsor OPAM. We look forward to seeing everyone in November!

The OPAM 2023 organizers

Han Zhang, Karolina Krzys, Ryan O'Donnell, & Chenxiao Guan

*OPAM 2022 Sponsors*

Visual Cognition - http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/pvis20/current

The Psychonomic Society - www.psychonomic.org

Exponent - https://www.exponent.com/

SR Research - http://www.sr-research.com

VPixx Technologies - http://vpixx.com/

Scene Grammar Lab, Goethe University Frankfurt -
https://www.scenegrammarlab.com/

Carlisle Attention and Memory Lab, Lehigh University -
https://sites.google.com/lehigh.edu/carlislelab/home?authuser=0

Queen’s Visual Cognition Lab, Queen’s University - https://qvcl.ca/

Cognitive Neuroscience Program, George Washington University -
https://psychology.columbian.gwu.edu/

NCI Behavioral Research Program - todd.horowitz at nih.gov