[visionlist] ICIAP 2023 - Call for Workshops and Competitions [DEADLINE EXTENDED]
matteo.dunnhofer at uniud.it
Wed Apr 5 09:49:51 -04 2023
ICIAP 2023 - 22nd International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND COMPETITIONS
We are soliciting proposals for workshops and competitions to be held together with the 22nd International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP 2023).
The workshops and competitions will take place on September 11st and 15th 2023, a day before and after the beginning of the main conference.
The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on any emerging or classic topics that will not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues. The ICIAP 2023 organizers will collect workshop registrations, provide facilities, and distribute electronic copies of the workshop proceedings. All the accepted workshop papers will be published by Springer LNCS in a separate proceedings book.
Due to space and time limitations, as well as to encourage diversity of topic coverage, we will only be able to retain a limited number of proposals. Therefore, we encourage workshop organizers to submit proposals that are specific and detailed in justifying relevance and viability.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format by email to workshops at iciap2023.org by April 7th, 2023. The proposals should include the following information:
1. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Workshop/Competition title.
- Topics that will be covered, with descriptions of why they are relevant.
- Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops/competitions at ICIAP/ICPR/ECCV etc.
(be as specific as possible, also describing similarities and dissimilarities with respect to the proposed event).
- Draft call for papers.
2. ORGANIZERS AND SPEAKERS
- Organizers’ names, titles and affiliations, with one, potentially two, contact emails.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the event, including brief bios.
- In case this event is part of a series, please provide URLs to the web pages of relevant past events and / or any other relevant information.
- List of invited speakers (if applicable). Important: Please list only speakers that confirmed or tentatively confirmed their attendance. For each speaker, please indicate if confirmation is tentative or final.
- List of expected papers.
- Preference for half-day or full-day event.
- Tentative program committee.
- Please indicate one of the following options describing the primary nature of your event:
* Invited speaker event
* Peer reviewed paper event (orals / posters)
* Even split between invited speakers and peer reviewed papers
* Affinity workshop to create and strengthen communities (such as “Women in Computer Vision”)
- Please provide a paper or competition review timeline.
- If posters are considered, how many are expected? Note that the conference may limit the number of posters based on available space.
- Special space or equipment requests, if any.
Additional information on workshop organization
After acceptance, workshops will be required to prepare their own websites, separate from the ICIAP 2023 webpage.
These pages will include workshop details, organizers, dates, submission instructions and, once finalized, the workshop program.
- Workshop proposal deadline
14 April 2023 [DEADLINE EXTENDED]
- Notification to workshop organizers
01 May 2023
- Workshop camera ready paper submission
20 August 2023
For any questions, please contact the workshop chairs
Lauro Snidaro and Federica Arrigoni
at workshops at iciap2023.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist