[visionlist] Special Issue on Handling Visual Distraction

Heinrich Liesefeld | Universitaet Bremen Heinrich.Liesefeld at uni-bremen.de
Thu Apr 13 05:14:51 -04 2023

  Dear Vision community,

We'd like to bring to your attention that the deadline for our special
issue on "Handling Visual Distraction" (April 30, 2023) is
approaching. If you have any manuscripts on or related to visual
distraction (almost) ready, please consider submitting them to our
special issue.
For more information, see the original call below and
https://bit.ly/_Visual_Cognition

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and are happy to
answer any questions!

Heinrich Liesefeld, Dominique Lamy, Jan Theeuwes, and Hermann Müller