[visionlist] Handling Visual Distraction - deadline extended to May 31st

Heinrich Liesefeld | Universitaet Bremen Heinrich.Liesefeld at uni-bremen.de
Tue Apr 25 09:36:31 -04 2023

  Dear Vision community,

  By popular demand, we have decided to extend the deadline for
submitting a paper to our special issue on Handling Visual Distraction
to May 31. For more information, see the previous emails below and
https://bit.ly/_Visual_Cognition

  Kind regards,

Heinrich Liesefeld, Dominique Lamy, Jan Theeuwes, and Hermann Müller

----- Ende der Nachricht von Heinrich Liesefeld | Universitaet Bremen
<Heinrich.Liesefeld at uni-bremen.de> -----