[visionlist] PhD position on dynamic RSA, CIMeC, Uni Trento, Italy

Moritz Wurm moritz.f.wurm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:21:17 -04 2023

Dear all,

We are seeking for a highly motivated PhD student to join the Action Recognition and Concepts Group <https://www.cimec.unitn.it/en/929/action-recognition-and-concepts-group> at CIMeC (Center for Mind/Brain Sciences), University of Trento, Italy. The research project will focus on a MEG-based dynamic extension to representational similarity analysis (dynamic RSA <https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.09.02.506366>) that we have recently developed in our lab to investigate predictive representations of temporally extended unfolding events. The successful candidate should have a background in cognitive neuroscience (preferably M/EEG or fMRI, MVPA/RSA) and strong programming skills (preferably Matlab). Deadline to apply is May 31. Please get in touch with me (moritz.wurm at unitn.it <mailto:moritz.wurm at unitn.it>) as soon as possible if you are interested or have questions. Find more information on CIMeC’s doctoral program here <https://www.unitn.it/drcimec/>.

All the best,
Moritz Wurm

--
Moritz Wurm, PhD
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento
moritz.wurm at unitn.it
+39 0461-28 8632
https://sites.google.com/site/moritzfwurm