[visionlist] [CfP] RSS 2023 workshop on Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots
shutianmin at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:02:23 -04 2023
We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the RSS 2023 Workshop on
Social Intelligence in Humans and Robots (
https://social-intelligence-human-ai.github.io). The workshop will be held
on July 10th, 2023 in a hybrid format. The in-person event will be held in
Daegu, Republic of Korea.
We will accept submissions focusing on Human and Robot Social Intelligence.
Topics include but are not limited to:
* Social Perception and Theory of Mind: How humans acquire theory of
mind capabilities? What computational models approximate these capabilities
* Human Cooperation Competition and Communication: Origins and
development of human communication or competition; Inference of these
* Machine Theory of Mind: How to infer what an agent or robot knows
about an environment? How to make robots learn about the minds of other
robots or humans?
* Human-Robot Interaction: Methods to understand human intentions or
offer assistance; social perception, communication between humans and
robots; learning to convey information for better collaboration; probing
and gathering information for collaboration.
* Interdisciplinary Studies: We welcome works that integrate efforts in
cognitive sciences and robotics to advance studies in both fields.
We welcome research papers of no more than 4 pages, not including
The paper submission deadline is on June 9th, 11:59 pm (AoE). Papers should
be submitted to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SIHR2023. Submissions
should follow the RSS template (
https://roboticsconference.org/information/authorinfo/) and be submitted as
.pdf files. The review process will be double blind, and therefore the
papers should be appropriately anonymized.
Accepted papers will be made available online on the workshop website as
non-archival reports, allowing submissions to future conferences or
* Mark Ho (New York University)
* Henny Admoni (Carnegie Mellon University)
* Yukie Nagai (University of Tokyo)
* Scott Niekum (UMass Amherst)
* Yang Wu (University of Toronto Scarborough)
* Submission Deadline: Friday, June 9th, 2023 (23:59pm, AoE)
* Author Notification: Friday, June 23rd, 2023
* Camera Ready Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2023 (23:59pm, AoE)
* Workshop: July 10th, 2023 (8:50 am - 4:00 pm Korean time, GMT+9)
* Tianmin Shu (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Xavier Puig (Meta AI)
* Shuang Li (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
* Ali Kuwajerwala (UdeM & Mila)
* Paige Tuttösí (Simon Fraser University)
* Angelica Lim (Simon Fraser University)
* Antonio Torralba (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to
socialintelligenceworkshop at gmail.com
Tianmin, Xavier, Shuang, Ali, Paige, Angelica, Antonio
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the visionlist