[visionlist] Postdoctoral opportunity in human visual perception, UC Berkeley

Emily Cooper emilyacooper at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:17:22 -04 2023

I am looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join my team investigating
the human visual system. In our lab, we aim to understand the phenomenology
and mechanisms that support visual perception in the natural environment
and to improve emerging visual display technologies for augmented reality.
We employ a combination of psychophysical and computational techniques.
More information about our research can be found at the lab website:
http://www.emilyacooper.org.

I am hoping for a new postdoctoral researcher to join the lab this summer
or fall. If you are interested, please email me and include a CV (
emilycooper at berkeley.edu). Postdoctoral compensation at UCB currently
ranges from $60,000-$71,952 per year, depending on experience level.

I plan to be at VSS this year and am happy to meet there to discuss.

Emily

--
Emily Cooper
Assistant Professor