[visionlist] Invitation to submit papers to AAAI 2023 Inaugural Summer Symposium in Singapore (topics: EMBODIED INTELLIGENCE and others)

Mengmi Zhang a0091624 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 01:17:52 -04 2023

Dear All,

We are organizing an *EMBODIED INTELLIGENCE* symposium at the coming *AAAI
2023 Inaugural Summer Symposium* to be held in Singapore from *July 17 –
19, 2023*. Please see:

https://aaai.org/conference/summer-symposia/summer-series-2023/

We welcome paper submissions and attendance at the symposium:
https://sites.google.com/view/embodiedintelligence

Please share this message with others who may be interested.

Thanks, and look forward to receiving your papers and seeing you at the
symposium!

--
Best,

Mengmi
Assistant professor and PI of Deep NeuroCognition Lab
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
CFAR and I2R @ Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Lab website: https://a0091624.wixsite.com/deepneurocognition-1