[visionlist] Please post Re: MODVIS & Vision Research

Qasim Zaidi qz at sunyopt.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:58:04 -04 2023

Models in Vision I: Mathematical and Computational
Vision Research Special Issue
Call for Papers

MODVIS and Vision Research announce the first annual special issue on mathematical and computational models in vision, with the aim of encouraging novel modeling frameworks and approaches.  We invite researchers in human, biological and artificial vision to submit original research and reviews. The scope includes experimental or empirical studies in which models play an important role, mathematical or computational studies, comparisons of different models on a topic, and comparisons of different applications of a class of models.  MODVIS presenters are particularly encouraged to submit their work, but the issue is not limited to MODVIS participants. The submission deadline is September 30, 2023, and we anticipate that the first issue will be published before MODVIS 2024.

Lead editor: Qasim Zaidi

Editors: Zygmunt Pizlo, Jeff Mulligan, Anne Sereno, Marianne Maertens.

Qasim Zaidi PhD
SUNY Distinguished Professor

Graduate Center for Vision Research,
State University of New York College of Optometry,
33 West 42nd St, New York, NY  10036.<https://www.google.com/maps/search/33+West+42nd+St,+New+York,+NY%C2%A0+10036.+Office:+212?entry=gmail&source=g>
Office: 212<https://www.google.com/maps/search/33+West+42nd+St,+New+York,+NY%C2%A0+10036.+Office:+212?entry=gmail&source=g>-938-5542; Lab: 212-938-5756; Fax: 212-938-5537
E-mail: qz at sunyopt.edu
https://sunyopt.edu/labs/Zaidi/index.php