[visionlist] Open Position: Senior Researcher in Computer Graphics / Machine Learning (permanent, full position)

Kolb, Andreas andreas.kolb at uni-siegen.de
Thu Jul 20 07:54:57 -04 2023

You have solid experience in Computer Graphics with relation to machine
learning, e.g., in the areas of neural graphics, rendering, scientific
visualization or graphical simulation? You want to deepen your research in a
collaborative fashion within a group of closely operating Visual Computing
and Sensorics chairs?

In our team we conduct Computer Graphics research in in close vicinity to
machine learning and computer vision, involving, for instance, range or
light-field cameras. We intensively collaborate with Sensorics chairs within
the Center for Sensor Systems (ZESS), giving us access to unique sensor and
camera expertise and hardware, and with computer vision and machine learning
groups that generates a large synergetic research momentum.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded senior research
(Akademische Rätin/Akademischer Rat) who is eager to conduct Computer
Graphics related research and teaching in an interdisciplinary setting and
ramp up their own projects. You will be given the opportunity to conduct
independent research and teaching in your area of interest, which are
ideally related to machine learning, such as neural graphics, rendering,
scientific visualization, or graphical simulation. We will support
independent activities in the acquisition of third-party funded research
projects to foster your own team.

Please apply via https://jobs.uni-siegen.de with job ID 5763, or send an
email to andreas.kolb at uni-siegen.de in case you have any question about this
open position. Visit our website https://www.cg.informatik.uni-siegen.de/ or